We have reopened club membership.
UKA guidance now allows coaches to train under normal ratios (1 coach : 12 athletes), as a club we feel it is important to allow our coaches to be happy in what they are doing and so they decide how many athletes they want to take out and where they will meet.
We are currently advertising group runs that are operating on the Run Together Platform and you can read more about them here.
If you are looking at joining then you can attend 3 sessions to get a feel for the club before committing to us.
We hope to be able to move back to more normal activities from Archway later in the 2021.
If you are a CURRENT MEMBER or have PREVIOUSLY registered with our online system or have forgotten your password, then please go to this page to process your renewal.
- Membership is on an annual basis with a single payment.
- Club membership runs from 1st April to 31st March.
- Individuals joining the club as NEW members between January and March will have their membership extended to 31st March the following year (when the new year membership opens) thereby receiving up to 3 additional months membership for free.
- All Membership and England Athletic charges are non-refundable and are detailed below.
Membership Categories (2019/20):
|Senior Membership (Aged 60+ on 31/03)||£12|
|UKA 2nd Claim Membership||£12|
|Family – 1 Adult / 2 Children*||£64|
|Family – 2 Adults / 2 Children*||£84|
* – Waiting list applies to new Junior applications and can be applied to using the form below. Please see more details on this page about family membership.
Membership Options :
|Affiliation to England Athletics. Charged at UKA annual rate *||£15 / year|
|Tri Section – Membership to our Clubs Tri Section with the associated benefits.||£10 / year|
* – If you are intending to run races representing the club then you should purchase a UKA Membership. This entitles you to enter UKA registered races using the UKA Affiliated price – a minimum of £2 discount.
HOW TO JOIN:
- Start by selecting the type of membership you are applying for from the drop-down menu and then complete the form that appears.
- If you have an England Athletics number please have it ready and enter it into the form, if not do not worry.
- If you want to pay for a second membership at the same time e.g. for a partner or friend, click “Submit and add additional members”. That will save you entering payment details more than once.
- When you click ‘submit’, if nothing happens, please be patient (allow up to 30 seconds).
- “Pay by Bank Transfer” is the most cost-effective option for the club, so please choose that if possible. Your membership will NOT automatically renew next year – you are authorising a one-off payment only, using the Direct Debit infrastructure. You do have the option however to authorise future payments if you wish.
- If you are unable to pay online using your bank account details (Direct Debit) or with a debit/credit card or PayPal account.
If you have any particular needs or issues that the form does not cater for then please email the membership secretary using the form on this page for advice.
We have a data protection policy that you can read by clicking here.
The club will use the details you provide to contact you about your membership and for the general club administration in line with our data protection policy.
We will not pass your details on to other third parties, except for:
- England Athletics – in order to register you for your UKA membership if you requested it. We will provide England Athletics with your personal data which they will use to enable access to an online portal for you (called myAthletics). England Athletics will contact you to invite you to sign into and update your myAthletics portal (which, amongst other things, allows you to set and amend your privacy settings). If you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when it is shared with England Athletics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 6